The Data Goddess (“We”, “Us”, “Our”) is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. This privacy notice describes how we collect, use, and protect your personal information when you use our website, in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 2018.
The Data Controller
The Data Goddess is the data controller for the personal information you provide when using our website. Our address is Flat 6 Princess Court, 38 Circular Road, Manchester, M20 3LP, and our Data Protection Officer can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Personal Information We Collect
When you use our website, we may collect and process the following categories of personal information about you:
- Contact information, such as your name, email address, and phone number
- Technical data, such as your IP address, browser type, and operating system
- Usage data, including the pages you visit, links you click, and the time you spend on our website
- Any other information you provide voluntarily, such as comments or feedback
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use your personal information to:
- Provide and improve our website and services
- Respond to your inquiries and provide customer support
- Analyse website usage to optimize content and user experience
- Comply with legal and regulatory requirements
- Protect the security and integrity of our website and services
Legal Basis for Processing
We process your personal information on the following legal bases:
- It is necessary for the performance of a contract with you or to take steps at your request before entering into a contract
- It is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation
- It is necessary for our legitimate interests, provided your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests
- With your consent, when required by law
Sharing Your Personal Information
We may share your personal information with third parties, such as service providers, advertising partners, or other entities within our group. We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal information and to treat it in accordance with the law.
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we collected it, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
Under the UK Data Protection Act 2018, you have rights concerning your personal information, including the right to access, correct, erase, restrict, or object to the processing of your data. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact our Data Protection Officer.
Changes to This Privacy Notice
We reserve the right to update this privacy notice at any time. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new privacy notice on our website or by providing you with a copy.
If you have any questions or concerns about this privacy notice or the way we handle your personal information, please contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.